Our Mission: To provide financial resources for advanced education that pave the way for physically challenged athletes to overcome their tragedies and realize their full potential.
Total raised since inception.
Total scholarship dollars awarded in ’14-’15.
Current scholarship recipients in ’14-’15.
Total scholarships granted.
Total sports represented.
Total universities represented.
Who We Are
- Hundreds of dedicated volunteers, swimmer, sponsors and donors from 47 different states and across the globe.
- We are 61 athletes attending 40 universities who have overcome life challenging accidents or illnesses.
- We are 117 alumni recipients who are doctors, lawyers, engineers, actors and teachers.
What We Do
- We raise funds through a swim-a-thon and pool party.
- We swim laps, run, walk, float and dedicate our time and dollars.
- We thrive in spite of paralysis, amputation and blindness.
Why We Do It
- We are inspired by Mike Nyeholt and the scholarship recipients.
- After tragedy, getting back to education is getting back to life.
- Education leads to independence.
- And we have a great time!
What We Have Achieved
- We have raised over $15.7 million in 34 years.
- We supported 178 college scholarships at 85 different schools.
- We can do much more with your help.