The 9th Annual Swim With Mike at UC San Diego will be held on April 20, 2019 at the Canyonview Aquatics Center. The event starts at 9 AM with a free pancake breakfast to begin a day of fun and surprises. Recipients of our scholarships, representing San Diego and all of So Cal will compete in an exciting relay race. You can register online to participate and/or donate to the San Diego Event. We’ll have many fun activities, live music, and the parking is free! Food, drink, and SWM gear will be available. Join us!
UC San Diego – 9th Annual – April 20 at Canyon View Aquatic Center
For more information, email Nancy Phillips at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking for Canyonview Aquatic Center will be in UCSD Campus Lot 510.
Directions: Directions to Canyonview Aquatic Center
• From Interstate 5, Exit Genesee Ave.
• Head east on Genesee
• Turn right (west) on Campus Point Drive
• Turn right on Voigt Drive.
• Park in lots 510, 701, or 403 or 506. Canyonview Pool is on the north side of Voigt Drive and west of lot 510.
• Parking permits required Monday – Friday only.