Create a Wave of Support
Become a Campaign Director
It’s time to start our fundraising efforts for our 38th Annual Swim With Mike and we want you to be part of the fun! We want to capture more “Campaign Directors”. The idea is to create your very own campaign here on the Swim With Mike website. The definition of a Campaign Director is asking at least one person to join in your support of the Physically Challenged Athletes Fund – that creates the ripple effect for a wave of support to provide scholarships for our extremely qualified and deserving applicants.
- Complete the registration found below
- You can also download instructions to become a campaign director
- Tell us about your exciting fundraising campaign this year – it will inspire others
- After you fill out our short form, contact your friends, family and your emails list asking them to support your efforts and visit us at our website to learn more about your campaign and our philanthropy
- Swim With Mike alum Daryl Holmlund (USC Masters in Teaching 2012) has an annual backyard concert where he and his friends perform and guests contribute to support SWM
- Scholarship recipients Abby Bennett (BYU Biology 2019) and Kendra Mueller (BYU Health Management 2019) have organized an annual Bike-a-Thon in support of Swim With Mike
- SWM scholarship recipient Joseline Castillo (Drexel University Architecture/Sustainability 2022) put together a golf tournament in her native Dominican Republic to increase the ripple effect of Swim With Mike and gain the support of family and friends for our mission
- Alina Arakelian, USC Athletics Employee and Swim with Mike volunteer, put the daily $5 she would have paid for coffee into a LARGE mug and saved up over $1,000 for her campaign
- The possibilities area endless – $ for laps of swimming, running, rolling, how about an ice cream eating contest? Be sure to send us photos!
Recruit Fellow Campaign Directors
- We also would like you to recruit fellow Campaign Directors – the more the merrier!
- Recruit your classmates, friends, family, vendors – everyone wants to support physically challenged student athletes in their academic endeavors
- Have your favorite pet become a Campaign Director and let him/her do the running/swimming/ice cream splurge
- We can accomplish much more – and have fun – with more Campaign Directors involved
It’s all about our 38 year-long ripple effect as we expand our family of donors, volunteers and scholarship recipients. Our goal is to fund every single qualified, deserving scholarship applicants and pay our message of support forward.
Keep the Swim With Mike ripple going…a drop, a ripple, a wave…make it a splash and change a life. We can do more with your help. Become a Campaign Director now!